MCS Group is delighted to be working with the fastest growing music licensing platform in the world. This unique, forward-thinking company is looking for talented Senior QA Engineers to join their Belfast-based outfit in response to the huge demand for their product.
After being founded only 6 years ago, this company has quickly catapulted itself to become the largest music licensing platform in the world as of 2019. With over 400,000 artists in 190 countries using their services, the company has created a platform designed to help new and emerging artists make their music available to anyone for licensing on any type of project. With a rapid yet accurate search functionality, the platform allows searchers to find the perfect music for a certain purpose.
If you want to work in a driven, friendly and inclusive environment, this is the role for you. This is a company that embraces an open friendly culture in everything that they do and would describe themselves as one big machine striving towards a common goal and purpose. You could be a cog in that machine.
For most new and emerging artists, hearing their music on films, video games and TV commercials is the ultimate goal. Whilst this is possible, it is a dream which is often very hard to realise. As a developer for this company, you will facilitate the realisation of these artist's dreams. Additionally, you will be playing an integral role in transforming the landscape of the music licensing world.
If you want to be part of the fastest-growing music licensing platform in the world and work with the likes of Netflix, Disney, Apple or Lionsgate.
- Assisting in the continual improvement of processes and growth of the QA function, including mentoring other team members on testing best practices.
- Working within a dynamic environment as part of a multi-disciplined teams of product engineers, designers and testers.
- Preparing test scripts that take into account security, scalability and maintainability concerns.
- Work alongside a fully automated testing team and gain from the exposure to automation from this team.
- 3-5 years' experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience as a fully manual tester
- A team player who understands the necessity for clear communication
- Genuine and demonstrable passion for development
- Ability to adapt and learn in different circumstances
- Salary up to £45k
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tiernan Ruddy Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 969 355 17 or click on the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call the office 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs