MCS Group is looking for a QA Engineer to join a leading technology company in the health-care industry. As a QA Engineer you will work on the company's critical projects team, testing bespoke systems for their clients.
As a QA Engineer for this Belfast-based software house, you will work across both manual and automation testing. You will play a key role in the delivery of customised solutions for end-users, working on the business-critical product for this company.
- You will work on the company's bespoke products, preparing test plans and test scripts.
- You will be trained in building frameworks and running test automation.
- You will work within an Agile development, working closely with the development team.
- You will have access to Udemy and dedicated time per month (during working hours) to self-study.
- You will have flexibility around your working hours.
- Experience in manual software testing is essential.
- Experience in test automation is not essential but will be advantageous.
- Having an interest and passion for technology is essential.
- Experience with Robot framework isn't required but is desirable.
- A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate with dedicated training, share scheme and health plan.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs