MCS Group is seeking to connect with a QA Engineer to join an indigenous software house going through a period of growth. You will be instrumental in delivering for your customers with ownership of a bespoke piece of software.
This is a local company who have expanded across Europe whilst retaining their local cultural feel. As a QA Engineer there is real opportunity to progress your career and have autonomy within your role. The company put a focus on their culture and ensure that activities and events are organised to include everyone.
- You will work in a team suited best to your skillset on a bespoke software platform.
- You will work across both manual and test automation and receive training in test automation where necessary.
- You will work within an Agile environment on both web and mobile applications across API testing.
- You will have experience working within Test Engineer position, working across web and mobile testing.
- Exposure or experience in test automation will be essential.
- You will have a sound understanding of SQL.
- Having an inquisitive and problem solving mindset will be essential to success within the role.
- Salary DOE
- 35 days holiday
- Training and development budgets
- Bonus/recognition scheme
- Weekly and monthly team events.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs