MCS Group is working with one of Belfast's best software houses in their search for Manual Software Test Engineers for a growing QA Team. The company has a team of over 60 in Belfast and count some of the best technologists locally in their team. They have been in growth mode for the last 12 months and are now seeking to strengthen their QA Team. You'll work on enterprise level, low-latency applications for the global financial markets, gaining more exposure to Automation.
We're seeking to connect with QA Engineers with Financial Technology experience, specifically with testing experience of client-server applications which deliver real-time data.
- You'll work as part of an exclusive QA team with a global remit responsible for the design, development and maintenance of both manual and automated test solutions
- You'll analyse new and updated functionality, preparing reusable test cases, data and expected results, allowing testing to be carried out to agreed standards
- You'll assist other members of the team with running tests and investigating problems
- Investigate and accurately record all problems found during testing
- Generate and review test documentation and provide progress reports
- You'll have demonstrable experience of testing complex client-server software solutions which deliver real-time data.
- Previous experience of manual testing with a good understanding of the complete software development life cycle.
- Ability to write concise, error-free and reusable test scripts.
- Experience within a financial technology setting will be advantageous.
Up to £35k with a leading benefits package including bonus, free parking and pension.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs