MCS Group is delighted to bringing a unique role to the market for a QA Engineer to join a market-leading software house to train in Automation. Test automation is already ingrained in their process meaning you will get the chance to learn from those already experts in this area.
This world-class company count Google, BMW and L'Oréal as just some of their iconic customers. They have excellence at the core of everything they do. As a QA Engineer, you will help drive quality excellence to ensure quality standards of a key product are at a consistently high level.
The company's Belfast office is well-established as being a key player in our local market. They value the importance of people and keeping technology fresh and up to date and as a result have one of the highest retention rates in the market.
As a QA Engineer, you will work right across the spectrum of UI, API and Database testing. You will be given hands on training and coaching in test automation using Java and Selenium. You will be working within Microservices Architecture, another great opportunity to upskill in an up and coming skillset.
- Experience in a QA Engineering position across both UI and API testing.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture is not essential but will be highly advantageous.
- Showing a proactiveness in learning automation through courses or self-study for example will be beneficial.
- You will be confident to take the lead in driving quality within the Scrum Team.
- You will be comfortable with challenging the status quo when necessary.
- Bonus scheme
- Post-pandemic flexible working (office is Belfast based and will require you to be in Northern Ireland)
- Life Insurance
- Private health care
- Subsidised dental cover
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Broadband allowance
This is a really great opportunity that will not hang around. Interviews are being conducted ASAP so don't hesitate in applying to this highly sought after role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs