MCS Group is seeking an ambitious QA Engineer to join a local software house providing insurance solutions. As a QA Engineer within this close-knit team, you will be thoroughly trained in Test Automation.
This is a great opportunity for a manual QA Engineer who has ambitions to move into a Test Automation position. You will get an opportunity to not only receive one-on-one training in test automation but also bespoke training from Microsoft.
- You will work closely with the QA Lead, having responsibility through test planning, execution and reporting.
- You will develop user scenarios based on user stories and adding automation where possible.
- You will work in collaboration with the development team utilising Agile methodologies using Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Flexible working.
- Automation training.
- Bespoke Microsoft training.
- Enhanced employer pension contributions.
- Health care.
- You will have experience working within a Test Engineer position.
- Exposure to automation would be beneficial but not essential.
- ISTQB Foundation is strongly advantageous.
- You will have a sound understanding of SQL.
- Having an inquisitive and problem-solving mindset will be essential to successful within the role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs