MCS Group is seeking a QA Engineer with automated experience to create, drive and lead test automation within a successful financial technology company here in Belfast.
Within Belfast this company are recognised as focusing on their staff, recruiting people who are passionate, innovative and want to push forward with the company vision.
This is an opportunity for someone to accelerate their career and have autonomy and influence over the direction of testing practices within this substantial company.
- You will be the SME in test automation within the team and have responsibility for planning and implementing an automation suite. The team currently have a 90:10 manual:automation split and you will have autonomy in recommending and implementing tools, technologies and processes that you view as best fit for purpose.
- Having recently built out their development and DevOps teams, you will have continually support from these teams and the QA teams, being an advocate for good QA practices across all teams.
What you'll get:
- Significant bonus structure.
- 35 days holiday.
- Flexible working around core hours.
- Brand new city centre offices close to transport links.
- Experience in test automation, including developing automated API tests and developing test strategy, is essential.
- A sound understanding of SQL is essential.
- You will have a proven ability and ambition to drive test best practices within the wider technical team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs