MCS Group are delighted to be working with a well-established software house who are looking for QA Engineer for a 3 month contract. This is an exciting period of growth, offering an opportunity for you to get involved with a critical project for a high-profile public sector organisations. The successful QA Engineer will have excellent automation experience.
Excellent Daily Rate Available!
- This role is best suited to an experienced QA Engineer, an extensive and broad experience in Test Automation is required.
- You will need to demonstrate knowledge of using applications on a cloud platform.
- You need to be highly experienced in automation - Selenium and C#
- Experience in API testing - at least Postman, preferably RestSharp.
- Comfortable building your own automation frameworks , there be an existing one, but you will be expected to add improvements.
- Familiar with PR process (both submitting and reviewing)
- You will get involved in code reviews and be proactive in identifying potential issues and defects.
- This team are Test Driven, so you will work closely with the developers ensuring watertight reliability.
- You will be an expert level tester, demonstrating top level knowledge of various testing tools, techniques and methodologies
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 395508 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs