MCS Group is working with a Global FinTech Software House as they look for multiple Test Engineers to join a key team within the business. As QA Engineer, you will gain unrivalled exposure to this fintech giant's core financial platforms. The successful QA Engineer will have excellent automation experience.
Excellent Daily Rate Available
- This role is best suited to an experienced QA Engineer, and extensive experience in Test Automation is required.
- Working with AWS - this is a large migration project focusing on data distribution from one platform to the organisations exchange.
- You will need to demonstrate knowledge of using applications on a cloud platform with Kafta
- Previous experience working with .Net and C++ would be beneficial
- Prior experience of working on low latency trading systems is essential.
- You will work on market leading high throughput / low latency financial platforms.
- You will get involved in code reviews and be proactive in identifying potential issues and defects.
- This team are Test Driven, so you will work closely with the developers ensuring watertight reliability.
- You will be an expert level tester, demonstrating top level knowledge of various testing tools, techniques and methodologies
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs