MCS Group is proud to be continuing their long-term partnership with a global market share leader as we look for an Automated QA Engineer to work on one of their core products. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for driving quality across an enterprise application used across the globe.
The company have excellence at the core of everything they do. As a QA Engineer, you will help drive quality excellence to ensure quality standards of a key product are at a consistently high level.
The company's Belfast office is well-established as being a key player in our local market. They value the importance of people and keeping technology fresh and up to date and as a result have one of the highest retention rates in the market.
- You will build and maintain automation frameworks and tools.
- You will develop and promote processes across both test automation and overall test processes.
- You will mentor team members, training and assisting in upskilling in test automation.
- You will make bring ideas and make recommendations to the improvement of the platform to increase productivity.
- Good experience with test automation on web applications
- Hands-on experience with UI automation tools such as Selenium Web driver
- Experience with Java
- Understanding of SQL will be beneficial
- A holistic understanding of test methodologies and processes will be essential.
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Broadband allowance
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexibility, including remote working options (long-term/post-lockdown)
- Free car parking when in office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs