MCS Group is proud to be an exclusive partner with a global market share leader as we look for a QA Director to join the Belfast office. The QA Director will be responsible for leading the Quality across their core product suite.
This hire for a QA Director here in Belfast is part of the wider strategic business plans to create two independent public companies. This is a unique opportunity for the Belfast market to join a company who are global leaders in their market at a Director level.
The company have excellence at the core of everything they do. As a QA Director, you will drive quality excellence to ensure quality standards of their key product suite are at a consistently high level.
The company's Belfast office is well-established as being a key player in our local market. They value the importance of people and keeping technology fresh and up to date and as a result have one of the highest retention rates in the market.
- You will lead the Quality Engineering for one of the core product suites which includes 3 enterprise products and is of strategic importance to the company.
- You will refine quality tools and processes to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- You will grow and enhance test automation across the full product platform.
- You will participate as a key member of the executive team in creating and executing business, product and technology strategies.
- You will be responsible for the recruitment and retention strategy for the teams.
- Experience in a QA Manager role, including responsibilities for the overall QA strategy is essential.
- Experience managing test automation and defining the automation strategy is essential.
- Specific tech stack is not essential, however you will need to come with a knowledge in modern testing tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with a product hosted on AWS or similar cloud technology will be highly advantageous.
- Experience with recruitment strategy will be essential.
- Significant bonus structure (up to 25%)
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexibility, including work from home options (post-lockdown)
- Free car parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs