MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with our client, a world leader in developing custom learning solutions, to recruit for the role of QA Analyst.
This is an exciting time for this well-established company, as them embark on a period of growth due to continued success in their market. With clients in over 40 countries, this leading learning technologies company now require an experienced QA Analyst to join their successful team.
- Ensure products and services are designed to the highest quality
- Be actively involved in the complete software development life-cycle
- Testing of software produced by development teams
- Design, implement and execute testing scripts by converting customer's software requirements into test plans
- Regression testing of Web Applications
- At least 1.5 years of industry experience, operating within a QA role
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of testing, to include methodologies
- The ability to work on multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Experience in writing and executing test scripts
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Knowledge of version control systems (ideally Git) & JIRA
- Experience or knowledge of test management suites that integrate with JIRA, such as Zephyr
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (Moodle/Totara) & Web Applications
- Previous experience with Test Automation & Behat testing
- Negotiable Base Salary
- Bonus & Pension Scheme
- 35 Annual Holidays
- Protected Learning Hours
- Flexible Working
- Company Hardware
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with over 1.5 years' experience in the field of QA testing and wants to join a growing company who offer clear career progression and employee development as a standard.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill, Regional IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs