MCS Group is proud to be partnering with an extremely impressive start-up in their search for Python Software Engineers that have a desire to cross-train into a machine learning engineering position. This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company and work on the development of a product that truly makes life-changing advancements within healthcare analytics.
My client provide a leading cloud-enabled AI Software platform which helps support major advancements within healthcare analytics and precision medicine. This organisation are on a mission to help fight some of the world's greatest health challenges, enabling their users to develop treatments faster and ultimately improve patient outcomes. Over the past 18 months this company have grown massively, winning multiple awards and building an impressive customer base with some of the worlds largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Due to this success, they are busier than ever and are now looking for Python Software Engineers / Machine Learning Engineers to join their team and help them in the creation of solutions which will ultimately have a huge global impact. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company who have a huge desire to continue to lead the way in their market. This is an excellent time to join the company, as they work on the development of a platform that will help make major advancements within cancer screening. You will be given the autonomy and freedom to really put your own stamp on the work you do whilst contributing to something which will make a world-wide difference.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of deep learning model pipelines, and be involved in engineering software applications for deploying deep learning algorithms. You will work closely with a team of talented engineers and data scientists, developing solutions based on customer feedback, helping to revolutionise the platform and industry. You will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, greenfield and fast-paced environment.
- Ideally 1+ years relevant experience in the IT industry
- Strong experience working with Python
- Experience using docker
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider desirable but not essential
- You will have an interest in machine learning and a desire to move into a machine learning engineering position
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven and able to work autonomously. You will be passionate about building something that truly makes a difference and will want to continuously learn and improve.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including allowance for new equipment and a home office setup
- Option to work fully remote if desired
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- Relaxed, laid-back culture
- Tech for Good - work on the development of a product that is making a world-wide difference
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Be a part of the founding team and shape direction going forward
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs