MCS Group is proud to be recruiting Python Software Engineers (all levels) for a highly successful technology firm that have extremely exciting growth ahead of them. My client specialise in the delivery of world class AI products and have instantly recognisable clients around the globe.
My client is an impressive technology firm based in Belfast. They work with a diverse portfolio of companies, using their technical expertise to help these organisations develop the strategy and roots to market they need to succeed. They help their clients innovate and bring their ideas and products to life. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team of extremely talented engineers. You will have plenty of opportunity to influence the company's technical direction going forward and you will play a crucial role in this companies already impressive journey.
Having recently partnered with a major organisation in the technology sector, my client are working on the re-development of one of their internal products, so they can launch it globally. You will play a key role in building out the technology and platform for an impressive AI analysis and decision-making tool. You will work collaboratively with a team of talented engineers and will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by sharing your knowledge across the team.
- Ideally 2+ years software development experience (Roles available for intermediate, senior and Principal engineers)
- You will have strong commercial experience developing applications using Python.
- Experience with databases
- Experience working in a microservices architecture.
- Ideally you will have experience with cloud technologies, but this is not essential.
- Most importantly you will be a keen and ambitious technologist that is highly motivated to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Extremely competitive salary - Flexible depending on experience.
- Generous bonus
- Share options
- Generous annual leave
- Great culture with flexible working / opportunity to work fully remote if desired
- Great opportunities for career acceleration
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs