MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading software company in Belfast, seeking Graduate Software Developers to join their team. My client produces high-calibre Cyber Security software solutions for clients across the UK and are seeking to expand their team with entry-level Software Developers who love to code using Python. This is an excellent opportunity for recent Graduate Software Developers with a passion for Cyber Security to kick-start their IT career with an outstanding software house in the city centre.
Here you will be exposed to some of the most outstanding technology within the Cyber Security space that provides a benchmark across the industry. This company knows about threats before they even happen, ensuring that clients assets are safe both internally and externally.
- You will be delivering and developing software solutions.
- You will be supporting potential issues and problems that may arise among other tasks.
- You will be working alongside a team of skilled professionals, ensuing that you will be communicating and learning throughout the development lifecycle.
- You should have at least a 2:2 qualifications in a computer science degree or similar.
- A keen interest in Cyber Secuirty is highly advantageous.
- Previous experience in strong developmental skills using Python is highly advantageous, preferably with a placement year in software/web development.
- You may have examples of previous work on platforms such as GitHub.
Salary and Benefits:
This role comes with a generous salary and benefits structure, including drink/snack fridge, holiday allowances and healthcare plans.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs