MCS Group are delighted to be working with this Public Sector body who play a key role in the relationship between Northern Ireland and Europe. Recently starting new projects, they now have a need for an IT Project Manager for a minimum 12 months with possible extension.
Immediate start required
- You will play a key role in the relationship between the organisation and several outside bodies and vendors.
- You will be liaising with project team members to identify solutions and set up project governance and suitable structures.
- Using project management techniques, for planning, directing and coordinating of activities to manage and implement a complex database implementation project from contract / proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Taking responsibility for defining, documenting, and successfully completing the project, ensuring that realistic project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained, whilst adhering to the change control procedure in place.
- Managing the development, communication and implementation of the project.
- minimum 4 years Project Management experience.
- Track record of managing successful programme and project delivery in line with desired outcomes and agreed quality, time and cost limits.
- Experience of working successfully on multiple projects at the same time.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies. (Prince2/ agile)
- Knowledge and experience of how to secure strategic influence and successful business negotiation to achieve required outcomes.
- Previous involvement working with project teams across multiple departments would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of the team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9693 5508 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs