MCS Group are delighted to be partnered with an award winning Software Consultancy that are looking for an ambitious and driven Project Manager to join their fantastic team to work with a high-profile portfolio of clients and products!
You will be joining an Agile Certified Team to deliver projects using Agile methodologies, building long term relationships with a high-profile client list and offering bespoke and innovative software solutions.
- You will be responsible for planning and leading a variety of projects
- You will set goals for the several concurrent high priority projects using agile methods within a fast paced environment
- You will play a consultative role to put in place effective processes and tools to improve team efficiency and optimize results
- You will work with the technical lead in managing expectations for the development team and ensure project deliverables are met
- You will work closely with other team members to define the strategy for the product road-map
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- SCRUM/Agile certifications are HIGHLY desirable
- You will have strong relationship building skills
- You will be analytical with meticulous planning skills and organizational skills
- Creative mindset and approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on the "bigger-picture"
- £25-30,000 with a package which includes flexible working, social events, BUPA healthcare, pension & free parking
This company offer a clear development plan, exposure to the latest and greatest technologies, excellent client base and overall an award winning consultancy in the tech and digital space.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs