MCS are delighted to be working with a successful homegrown company based in Belfast who are on growth mode in their search for a talented Project Manager. This company have a mission to continue to hold their leading position in the market, grow the team and their diverse product portfolio across their global well known client base.
This brand-new role provides the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work end-to-end and set the tone for the teams to take the company to the next level.
- You will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating the development and design teams
- You will set goals for the several concurrent high priority projects using agile methods within a fast-paced environment
- You will play a consultative role to put in place effective processes and tools to improve team efficiency and optimize results
- You will support the senior managers in managing expectations for the development team and ensure project deliverables are met
- You will work closely with other senior members to define the strategy for the product roadmap
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects using Agile methodologies with relevant qualifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, Prince 2
- You will have prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with proven experience managing successful projects either within a start up tech environment or at enterprise level
- You will have a strong technical background to provide credible leadership to development teams with the ability to evaluate risks and complex project issues.
- You will be analytical with meticulous planning skills and organizational skills
- Creative mindset and approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on the "bigger-picture"
- £35-40,000 with a package which includes flexible working, healthcare, pension and training and development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs