MCS Group are delighted to be working closely with this well-known and established financial powerhouse to help build out their Project management function in the Belfast office.
3 month Contract
- Previous experience with transformation/change projects.
- Experience in banking or finance would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies.
- Previous involvement working with software development teams and working across multiple departments would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management.
- You will be responsible for people and time management across projects
- You will play a key role in multiple ongoing projects as well as starting new projects
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the key functions of the project.
- Liaise between key members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the contract.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs