MCS Group is delighted to be representing a local innovator within the banking sector looking to recruit an IT Risk and Cyber Manager to join their team. This is an entirely unique role in Belfast where you can challenge the norms within the organisation and promote best practice as they go through fundamental change within this space.
This is a company driven by technology and innovation, promoting next-level investment in these areas. They are looking for someone who can lead as they enhance this function helping to drive it by considerations towards IT Security and cyber risk awareness.
- You should have experience in successfully executing information security and risk implementation.
- You will be someone who constantly keeps up with industry trends in order to enhance your organisation's IT security capability.
- You will be working alongside various threat and risk teams to implement best practice across NI and the UK.
- You will be developing a plan to lead and improve IT security services in order to strategically enforce cyber assurance and forward planning to future proof the team.
- You might have qualifications in IT Risk governance eg. CISSP, CISM or similar certifications.
This is an opportunity that doesn't come to the market often particularly with an organisation that is pioneering the financial and banking sector driven by cutting edge technology.
To discuss this in more detail, submit an up-to date CV via the link provided or contact Specialist IT Security Recruitment Consultant, Linzi Reid at MCS Group .
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs