MCS Group is working alongside a specialist consultancy firm to find a Project Manager to work alongside exciting new and up-and-coming ventures in the Cyber Security market. As a Project Manager with this firm, you will be working in areas such as Digital Forensics, Cyber Security and IT Consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to get involved in projects that are leading the way in Security consultancy.
My client is leading the way in providing technical support and consulting for both non-governmental and government bodies. This company is made-up of consultants who are highly regarded in their technical fields, providing solutions to giants accross the UK.
- Here you will be working within a small team of professionals to provide secure solutions and partnerships.
- You will be able to understand and deliver business analysis and case definition to produce clients with successful digital transformation.
- You will be able to budget, review, resolve and ensure the entire successful running of projects.
- You should have relevant work experience coming from a Project Management background.
- You should be prepared to be able to obtain a high-level security clearance.
- You will have qualifications such as Prince2 or similar.
- You may have had exposure to an Agile setting in the past.
As a project manager for this company, you will be provided with an attractive salary and package with the opportunity to be involved in some of the most interesting and confidential work operating in this market.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs