MCS Group are delighted to be once again working with a leading Bank within Northern Ireland to recruit for a Project Analyst. This role is a full-time temporary position until December 2021.
This role will have the option to work from home.
A leading Bank within Northern Ireland who put the customer at the heart of all they do.
As a Project Analyst some duties will include:
- Working within a fast-paced, dynamic team to perform operational & strategic reviews of internal processes
- Identifying and implementing improvements to processes or products * Conducting workshops & requirement gathering
- Working with stakeholders throughout the bank to present findings and implement improvements
- Deliver outputs within deadlines
- Deliver results and drive continuous improvement What are we looking for? We are looking for someone with...
- A Good understanding of the legal and regulatory environment of the business.
- PC Skills to a level beyond the everyday requirement to use Microsoft office packages, central systems and the portal * Experience in the establishment of facts; analysis, presentation and collation of data
- Ability to logically break down problems into their component parts, assess options available, make considered decisions and implement solutions.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain complex information in a clear, simplified and concise manner
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 02896 935508 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs