MCS Group is seeking to connect with a Product Owner to join an indigenous software house going through a period of growth. You will be instrumental in delivering for your customers with ownership of a bespoke piece of software.
This is a local company who have expanded across Europe whilst retaining their local cultural feel. As a Product Owner there is real opportunity to progress your career and have autonomy within your role. The company put a focus on their culture and ensure that activities and events are organised to include everyone.
- You will have ownership over a Greenfield product working with a feature team of developers.
- You will be responsible for the product vision roadmap, authoring features and draft user stories.
- You will have scrum master responsibilities, maintaining the backlog and planning Sprints and ensuring that product roadmap delivery goals are being met.
- You will have experience working in a Business Analyst or Product Owner position.
- Experience working directly with both stakeholders and development teams is essential.
- You will be comfortable in challenging positions, having the ability to push back when necessary.
- Adapting to change quickly and efficiently will be essential to success within the role.
- Salary DOE
- 35 days holiday
- Training and development budgets
- Bonus/recognition scheme
- Weekly and monthly team events.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs