MCS are proud to be working with a world leading Sports Tech firm based in NI during their search for talented product owner to join their growing team!
As one of the leading software providers within their field, our client is responsible for providing expertly engineered software and mobile products to suit an ever-changing and exciting industry.
Joining this company will give you the opportunity to work with a range of cutting edge products within the sports industry while getting full ownership over some of the newer designs being implemented into the company over the coming months.
This is a company that has been born straight out of NI and has reached Global recognition due to their continued partnerships with global sport and media brands! This is a fantastic opportunity to join this local success story in the next phase of their expansion.
As a product owner you will play an important role in the implementation of key roadmap items, contributing to the realisation of a product strategy. You will be involved in the full product management lifecycle including discovery, requirements, development, marketing, release and post release activities.
This highly visible and mission critical position will assist in the development of products that process millions of online customers every year!
Your role will involve:
- Defining clear, concise and unambiguous user requirements, communicate these to the development team and ensure they are understood and implemented appropriately.
- Providing and communicating clear feature prioritization to assist sprint planning.
- Working closely with the development team on execution of roadmap items.
- Collate analytical and data driven insight to drive business decisions and roadmap priorities.
- Building strong working relationships with key members of the business, sales, operations and technology teams
- Contributing to a working environment and culture, which encourages teamwork, positive energy, innovation and fun.
It is essential that candidates have;
· At least 2 years of experience working in a product based role or software development environment.
· BSc Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline (or equivalent)
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in contributing to product centred activities in a software environment.
- Expertise in writing detailed requirements, user stories or functional specifications.
- Familiarity with best practice agile delivery principles & supporting processes.
- The ability to manage, communicate and influence across multiple stakeholder groups.
- A high level of self-motivation with strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible working
- Annual salary review
- Medical - for you and your family
- Pension - 15%
- Paid training opportunities
- 5% Bonus
- Loads of free media access - SkyTV, Amazon (Free amazon firestick) and more!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs