MCS Group is delighted to be working exclusively with a growing Insurtech firm based in the heart of Belfast city centre on the recruitment of a Product Manager. This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the firm, as you'll be working for one of the biggest brands in insurance to bring product and development together.
As the Product Manager, you will be working at a strategic level alongside the Product team on multiple projects to deliver the firms value proposition to a high standard. You will work to determine differentiation points from competitor brands, and understand the true psychology of engagement as the consumer. Additional responsibilities include…
- Generating requirements for product evolution with a focus on market analysis and end-user interviews.
- Managing all major components of the product strategy and portfolio.
- Managing the complete product life-cycle including market requirements, product launch and release plans, and organisational readiness.
- Remaining up-to-date with new technologies within the industry to deliver product specifications and requirements at an optimum level.
- Working closely with the development team and wider stakeholders throughout the business to drive successful solutions.
To be considered, you will be required to meet the following criteria…
- A strong background in the writing and presentation of product requirements at a strategic level is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in a product role focusing on the commercial aspects of the business is essential.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams is essential.
- A background in product with demonstrated statistical knowledge is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in software development life cycles utilizing agile methodologies is desirable.
This is a huge opportunity to join a firm in continuous growth where you will play a vital part in leading and innovating their product strategy. In return, you will be rewarded with a generous package including…
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Hardware Allowance
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456 .
Experience: 0 yrs