MCS Group is seeking to connect with a Product Manager to join a software powerhouse here in Belfast. The company is a global market share leader and as a Product Manager you will play a key role in the delivery of one of their core products.
The company's Belfast office is well-established as being a key player in our local market. They value the importance of people and keeping technology fresh and up to date and as a result have one of the highest retention rates in the market.
- As a product manager you will have the primary responsibility for contributing to the product strategy and building a product roadmap.
- You will define market requirements and work closely with software architects and engineering teams to bring innovative enterprise products to market.
- You will manage and drive the product backlog and engineering teams using Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- You will research and analyse existing and new technologies in the industry to develop product technical specifications and requirements according to needs.
- Experience in software product management, product architecture or similar strategic roles in a technology or enterprise software organisation.
- Experience working with mobile applications will be highly advantageous.
- Ability to explain high-level technical requirements to both engineering teams and customers.
- Provide an understanding of the commercial aspects of product and business management.
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Broadband allowance
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexibility, including remote working options (long-term/post-lockdown)
- Free car parking when in office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs