MCS Group are proud to be partnered with a global cyber-security company that are experiencing continuous growth in their Belfast office and are in the market for Senior and Principle level QA Engineers to join an established QA team offering great career progression and an attractive benefits package. The successful tester will be working on projects that revolve around threat intelligence and the early detection of cyber-threats, using cutting edge artificial intelligence and machine learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior or Principle level Quality Assurance Engineer with experience or a keen interest in the cyber-security space to join a team of excellent engineers.
- Maintain and contribute to automation frameworks
- Create and execute automated test plans
- Work with the wider engineering team to ensure all defects are corrected accordingly
- Report defects into the relevant bug tracking database
- Robot Framework
- RESTful services
- Salary Negotiable dependent on experience
- 6% matched pension
- Optical, Health and Dental Care
- Hybrid and Flexible Working
- Stock Options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs