MCS Group are proud to once again be working with TP ICAP as they expand their Global Software Development Hub Based in Belfast. I am looking forward to speaking to Principal C# Engineers who are ready to take ownership of their projects and be empowered to guide how they are delivered.
TP ICAP are the largest interdealer brokerage worldwide Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
If you would rather hear what it's like to work there directly from current Engineers click here to learn more about how your career can really take off with TP ICAP: https://www.mcsgroup.jobs/employment-root/tp-icap/
Why work for TP ICAP?
- Proven career progression
- Varied project work on applications which make a huge impact globally
- Flexible working and work from home
- Work within a truly Agile environment with Senior Engineers dedicated to mentoring you to become a better Engineer
- Opportunity to experiment with various technologies to help you reach the best solution and overall approach
- Certified training courses to assist you in learning new technologies
- Excellent remuneration package and insurances
What do I need?
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to lead projects in the context of complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures
- Ability to provide hands-on technical leadership across the full SDLC and lead group of engineers
- Enterprise system experience
- Experience working within agile methodologies
- MSc or higher degree
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs