MCS Group is delighted to be working on an extremely unique opportunity for a Principal Software Engineer in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an extremely innovative company that will offer you the opportunity to work on a unique and rewarding challenge within the AI space.
My client is a unique, forward-thinking company that have experienced continued success and growth. This is an extremely exciting time for the company as their data analytics solutions continue to support a diverse range of impressive customers across the UK. My client specialises in AI, using in-depth data analysis to help deliver better insights for their customers. With the recent launch of a brand-new search and discovery platform, they are now looking for a Principal Engineer to join their team and help them drive their exciting product roadmap. This is an excellent opportunity for a Principal Engineer to grow their career with a great company that will offer a unique and exciting challenge. No day will be the same and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest, innovative technologies.
You will join a team of experienced and passionate engineers that are working on the company's innovative insight search and discovery platform. You will lead on the development roadmap for this new product, helping drive it forward. You will be a team-player that enjoys sharing your knowledge across the team and will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by mentoring junior members of the team.
- Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience in software development, working across the Full Stack.
- Experience developing applications using python and SQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL or equivalent
- Most importantly, you will be a motivated and ambitious engineer that enjoys learning and keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary, flexible dependant on experience
- Great opportunities for career acceleration
- Generous annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Investment in training and personal development with budget for conferences etc.
- Regular social events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs