MCS Group is proud to be representing our client, who are a world leader in their class, as they strengthen their well-established team with Principal Software Engineers focusing on C++ Development.
Our client is a global diversified technology and industrial leader with a particular focus on energy optimisation and operational efficiency. They work with some of the world's largest enterprise businesses and offer some of the most bespoke, technical and diversified products throughout various different industries and sectors.
- Provide hands on leadership qualities to maintain existing and new products on a continuous release cycle
- Lead in the design and architectural decisions in a collaborative environment
- Mentor the team and provide feedback in code reviews
- Provide consistent improvements to new and existing products with new features and a reduction in technical debt by using world class processes
- Working with an agile and collaborative environment to ensure the customers' requirements are at the forefront of development
- Play a vital role in the future development in this fast paced and innovative environment
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Eight (8) + years of software engineering experience
- Strong experience with C++
- Experience with software development both Windows and Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand business needs and work strategically
Desirable but not essential Skills
- Experience and knowledge of HTTP Protocol and REST APIs
- Knowledge and understanding of a unit test framework such as Google Test or Boost Test
- Experience of streaming protocols such as RTSP & RTP
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible Working
- Unrivalled Pension Contribution
- Childcare Support
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs