MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a global leader launching a Centre of Excellence in Belfast, their mission is to transform the 5G and IoT industry through Cloud Native technology and cutting-edge projects and as such seek to add Principal Java Engineers to their team.
At the heart of this digital transformation will be this organisation's people, this means as an Engineer you will be given access to bleeding edge projects, newest technologies and the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in their industry. You will also have the opportunity to help define technology and make a difference locally and globally.
- Experience of Java (Spring/Spring Boot, Microservice architectures, REST) or .NET (Dynamics CRM experience would be a plus);
- Experience designing the software architecture of mission-critical enterprise systems;.
- Should possess excellent debugging skills, should be able to analyse threads dumps, GC, Memory leaks
- DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, NoSQL Engines;
- Experience working with CICD, GIT, Jira, Jenkins;
Salary will be up to £70,000 depending on experience, package will include bonus and other leading benefits.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager, 02896932666.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs