MCS Group are delighted to partner once again with TP ICAP as they search for a PMO Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Belfast based team.
TP ICAP play a pivotal role in the world's financial markets, covering FX, Rates, Credit, Equities, Energy & Commodities. As a truly global company their clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for project and programme management professionals who are ready to enhance their career by having oversight of a portfolio of projects and change initiatives with access to many parts of the business giving room to grow and development of areas of interest.
What you will be doing:
- Collate meeting packs and other supporting materials as required
- Schedule meetings and disseminate materials in a timely manner and capture key outputs from various meetings as requested
- Support the monitoring and management of the TP ICAP IT PMO Mailbox daily, ensuring all queries are routed quickly and to the appropriate parties
- Support the induction of new Project Managers and ensure that relevant guidance is provided as to the processes and timelines to be adhered to
- Support with the creation and maintenance of a Programme SharePoint site and ensure documents are stored correctly and with the appropriate permissions
- Support in the review and approval process for key Project and Programme collateral
- Work closely with Project Managers to acquire a good knowledge and understanding of allocated projects and business area, enabling analysis, challenge and quality assurance
- Complete quality audits on project documentation
- Work closely with Project Managers and other Delivery team members to ensure the smooth delivery of projects and the optimal use of resources
- Escalate governance and control concerns
- Assist in the ongoing process improvement of the PMO and governance framework
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a busy environment
- Demonstrable IT literacy skills including having worked with PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and flexible work ethic with flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Self-motivation with an ability to prioritise different tasks
- Project / Programme Management experience
- Banking / Financial Services experience
- P30 or Prince2
- Knowledge and experience of PPM Tooling
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693266.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs