MCS Group is working exclusively with a digital agency looking for a back-end developer specialising in PHP and Laravel technologies. This is an exiting role as the organisation is taking on new and exciting projects entering into Quarter 4.
This company is pioneering the way in creating mobile applications for software and web platforms specialising in iOS and Android here in the city centre. This team is an award-winning organisation and have some seriously significant clients based all throughout the UK.
- You will hit the ground running working alongside a pre-established team of developers as they continue to grow out this function.
- Here you will be building out the back-end for platform for mobile applications across many different industries.
- You will be working on some of the newest and latest projects for clients who are leading the market in their bespoke fields.
- You will have an understanding of usability testing and be able to engage in putting together user flows and functionality specifications.
- You will be proficient in PHP and Laravel technologies, with the ability to build your own Rest APIs.
- You will be a keen learner and willing to work on your own accord to challenge your own personal development.
- You should have an understanding of Linux servers and AWS to deal with client servers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced developer to get involved in an organisation that is leading the way in terms of mobile applications for some of the best and most innovative companies in the UK. Here you will be involved in a team that has an excellent buzz around the office and committed to the team.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs