MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an impressive new tech entrant here in Belfast as they build out a team of talented PHP / Laravel Developers. This is your opportunity to work on a product that is truly making an impact in the education industry, supporting over 90% of schools in the UK and further afield as they expand into new territories.
My client provides innovative education technology that is helping improve efficiencies in schools globally. With their product currently in use by over 90% of schools in the UK, they are now preparing for an exciting period of expansion world-wide. To help support this exciting period of growth they are building out a brand-new team of PHP / Laravel developers here in Belfast. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this organisation who have a huge desire to continue to lead the way in their market and take their growth to the next level. This is a great opportunity to join a company that are truly committed to helping their employees grow not only professionally but personally also. This is an excellent time to join the company and be a part of their founding team here in Belfast. You will be given the autonomy and freedom to really put your own stamp on the work you do whilst contributing to something which will make a world-wide difference.
With a number of new projects launching, the work will be truly greenfield. You will be involved in the end-to-end development of the next generation of features and products. You will work closely with a team of dedicated and passionate engineers, developing solutions based on customer feedback, helping to revolutionise the product and industry. You will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, greenfield, and fast-paced environment.
- Solid experience working with PHP
- Experience with Laravel strongly preferred
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider desirable but not essential - you will have the opportunity to up-skill your knowledge here
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven and able to work autonomously. You will be passionate about building something that truly makes a difference and will want to continuously learn and improve.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package on offer
- Work from home option and flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Be a part of the founding team here in Belfast and shape direction going forward
- Modern tech stack and architecture
- Join a company truly committed to supporting your professional and personal growth
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs