Join a world leader in e-learning software that are making a difference to thousands of people's lives worldwide. They are known worldwide for delivering some of the best leading-edge learning solutions. With an exciting product roadmap, they have ambitious growth plans for their Northern Ireland office.
This is an opportunity for a PHP Developer to join a company that pride themselves on making a difference, an unbeatable culture and a clear career development plan.
What you will do:
- Design and implement a variety of software projects
- Hold responsibility for multiple internal information systems
- Contribute to the development of greenfield projects
- Developing software to the highest standards
- Have the authority to make project decisions
What you will need:
- At least 2 years commercial experience - PHP
- Strong desire to build a successful career in software development
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle
- MySQL experience
- PHP frameworks knowledge
- Front end web design experience - HTML, CSS etc
What you will get:
- Healthy bonus scheme
- Training & Development Budget
- Recognition and mentorship
- Free parking
- Pension and Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- Excellent holidays
- Flexible working: 8-4, 10-6 and work from home etc
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs