MCS Group is delighted to be partnering exclusively with an extremely impressive start-up in their search for a PHP Developer. This is your opportunity to work on a product that truly makes a global impact in the treatment of some of the world's greatest health challenges.
My client provides a leading product that makes a huge impact on the time taken to research drug treatment for some of the world's greatest health challenges. Due to their continued success and impressive growing customer-base they are now looking for a PHP Developer to join their team and help them in the creation of solutions which will ultimately have a huge global impact. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company who have a huge desire to continue to lead the way in their market. This is an excellent time to join the company and be a part of their founding team, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to really put your own stamp on the work you do whilst contributing to something which will make a world-wide difference.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of the product, looking after every aspect of the development life-cycle. You will work closely with a small team of engineers, developing solutions based on customer feedback, helping to revolutionise the product and industry. You will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, greenfield and fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience with PHP
- Experiene with Laravel preferred but not essential
- Experience developing, maintaining and optimising APIs
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider desirable but not essential
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven and able to work autonomously. You will be passionate about building something that truly makes a difference and will want to continuously learn and improve.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including allowance for new equipment
- Work from home option and flexible working hours to suit you and your lifestyle
- Relaxed, laid-back culture
- Work with some of the largest and most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Tech for Good - work on a product that is making a global impact in health-care
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Be a part of the founding team and shape direction going forward
- Modern tech stack and architecture
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs