MCS Group is delighted to be working with a new team within a well-established global player within the software and innovation space looking for an experienced Penetration Tester to join the team.
This is a dynamic company that is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth and development within their Cloud security team. This security function aims to help meet the demands of where Belfast is headed as a strategic player within the global sphere.
- You should have had experience in a similar role, with an understating of Pentration testing concepts and performing ethical hacking.
- You will be able to perform both vulnerability and penetration tests through best practice.
- You might have had experience in tools such as Nessus, Appscan, Burp Suite etc.
- You will have experience in aiding with training material and documentations.
- You will understand the threat landscape and be able to adapt practices around this.
- You will have the ability to work with the autonomy to assess and improve upon the security posture of the firm's systems and processes to protect these against intrusions.
- You will be completing application and systems assessments on both global and local applications.
- You will be working on the architecture and design of the security posture.
- You will be performing attack reviews to deliver and maintain high standards of security practice.
This role comes with a very generous salary and package in one of the most innovative and modern environments in Belfast.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Information Security and Security Operations on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456
Experience: 0 yrs