MCS Group is delighted to have exclusively partnered with Payroc as they recruit a remote team. Currently they are looking for Software Engineers of all levels Junior/Intermediate/Senior. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the Payroc growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Payroc have serviced over 50,000 clients and process over $28 billion annually.
Don't sit back and watch, be part of the change!
- Experience with any Object-Oriented background C#/JAVA/ Ruby/Golang
- An understanding of Linux/Windows development, including database design & development, as well as strong web client programming skills.
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, Object-Oriented Design, and related areas.
- Be able to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues, and master your craft.
- Focusing on C#/JAVA/RUGBY/GOLANG
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful on time
- Assist with software deployment activities to internal test environments and our production data centre
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple OO languages, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
- Market leading salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote working
- Greenfield projects
- £500 onboarding allowance
- £50 towards broadband
Among many more…
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Neil McComb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs