MCS Group is delighted to have exclusively partnered with Payroc as they recruit a remote team. Currently they are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the Payroc growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities in the payment processing space.
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions, delivering exceptional integrated payment technology and serves to meet the diverse and specialised requirements of merchant providers. Payroc have serviced over 50,000 clients and process over $28 billion annually.
Don't sit back and watch, be part of the change!
The Person & Role:
* You will be implementing and supporting security program priorities and planning around this.
* You will be contributing towards InfoSec project plans and will be working on delivering these.
* You will be providing recommendations around risk mitigation, vulnerability reduction and how to strengthen defence capabilities.
* You will be conducting vulnerability and threat assessments to analyse risks to information security and determine the measures to manage these risks.
* You will be engaging in security awareness and training programs and should work with other business units to deliver security guidance.
* You will be bringing forward your knowledge in PCI-DSS or any sort of relevant work experience in the payments/credit industry.
* You should be bringing forward experience in multiple technical security-disciplines, such as DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, Vulnerability assessment etc.
Why join Payroc?
By getting involved in the Payroc journey, not only will you be exposed to exceptional technology but you will also have the opportunity to cross train in multiple OO languages, be able to progress significantly within your career and also get involved in building company culture as the continues to grow remotely.
In joining Payroc you will also receive the following benefits:
* Market leading salary
* Unlimited holidays
* Fully remote working
* Greenfield projects
* £500 onboarding allowance
* £50 towards broadband
Among many more…
* NOTE: You must have UK address or NI Number *
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Linzi Reid, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or
Don't forget, we are recruiting across software engineering, testing, cyber security and delivery at various levels with Payroc, if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs