MCS Group is delighted to be working with an organisation in the Financial Services sector, looking for a non-technical account manager to join their team. This is a non-technical role which will operate as a hybrid between business analysis, stakeholder management and account ownership.
This is a leading client working within the Financial software company operating within the Insurance Sector who are pioneering the global market. They work with organisations all of the world from SME to blue-chip operational level.
- You will be gathering and scoping requirements and being able to relay these in non-technical terms.
- You will be working with business stakeholders and various teams to define and document these requirements.
- You will be assisting to manage the operational progress with great attention to detail.
- You might come from a Business Analysts, consultant or project focused background with evidence of working in delivering tasks.
- You will be working alongside several stakeholders such as clients, designers and developers to understand and articulate expectations.
- You will be driving and focusing on business improvements to drive these methodologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to worth within a dynamic and growing team that is taking storm in the Belfast market.
To discuss this in more detail, submit an up-to date CV via the link provided or contact Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Linzi Reid at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs