MCS Group is working with a bespoke provider of Cyber Security solutions for UK-wide clients, seeking a Security Network Engineer to join their growing team. This is an opportunity for an experience Security Network Engineer to get involved with a company dedicated to providing their candidates the highest quality of services.
This company operates in sectors such as public, private and finance to produce cyber security solutions and build-relationships with market leaders in their fields. They are looking for IT professionals with an appetite to understand and develop their careers within the Cyber Security space.
- You will be completing hands-on security challenges within infrastructure and networking environments.
- You will be acting as an escalation point for secuirty threats and vulnerabilities.
- You will be participating in ensuring that network security is kept to the highest standard for client needs.
- You should have an qualification in Computer Science, Digital Forensics or similar.
- You are likely to be coming from a background in network security.
- You will have an understanding of a range of Firewalls, such as Juniper and/or CISCO.
- You may have had exposure to tools such as F5/APM/DNS and/or AWAS.
- You will have been exposed to security and fire-walling, with practical evidence of installation and configuration.
This role is enumerated by an attractive salary and package, not only this it will provide you with the opportunity to work with one of the leading providers of Cyber Security solutions in Belfast.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs