MCS Group is working closely with a global law firm looking for a Network Security analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to utilise your technical skills to enhance the security posture of the firm and help protect some of the most crucial data used throughout the company.
This is a huge corporate firm operating in 30+ countries producing world-class solutions with some of the most advanced legal and technical teams in the industry. They are always looking for more ambitious and talented people to join their team and grow with the company.
- You should come from a network engineering background with exposure to tools such as TCP/IP and Firewalls.
- You will have a good understanding of Access Control, OS Security and Vulnerability analysis.
- You will have had experience in router and switch management, as well as Active Directory and computer networking.
- You will have a commercial understanding of
- You might have experience of administering CISSP, CCNA, CCSA or ACE or certifications in this area.
- This role is to improve the security posture of the firm and help support the implementation of the company's security strategy.
- You will be monitoring and managing incident queues, ensuring these are raised appropriately.
- You will be involved in all areas of the ISO27001 maintenance to be actively enhancing these security systems.
- You will be auditing firewall security and network vulnerabilities with the ability to prioritise and effectively plan without close supervision.
This role comes with a very generous salary and package. Not only this, it is an opportunity to work within a world-class team and benchmark yourself within the rapidly expanding security market.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs