MCS Group are delighted to be working once again with this multinational organisation who are a globally recognised brand of the manufacturing industry. Now looking for a Network Administrator to join the team in their Belfast site, you will get the chance to work with teams across the UK and USA. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to gain experience and progress in their career with a superb company.
This role is urgently required and has an immediate start date available. You will be working on a contract basis for at least two years. Excellent rate available.
- You will be working within an established IT team, but you will be expected to work unaccompanied to help maintain and support the current network system.
- Maintenance and installation of computer equipment and software relating to LAN/WAN
- You will have a good working knowledge of network monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers as required.
- Monitor and perform data backups and disaster recovery as needed
- You will need a good understanding of the business needs to be addressed, reliable judgement and management ability, and a sound knowledge of ICT and associated issues.
- You will have recent experience gained in a relevant IT/Networking position.
- Good personal and communication skills with the ability to establish relationships and liaise with individuals, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Ability to learn quickly and use your own initiative.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Motivated and passionate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles.
Experience: 0 yrs