MCS Group is looking for a .Net Software Developer to join a leading medical software company as they continue to grow here in Northern Ireland. You will play a key role within this company working on their nationally recognised application.
With a clear focus on training and progression, the successful .Net Software Developer will have the opportunity to receive Microsoft accredited training and work with cutting edge technology. The company not only provide leading training but they reward hard work, with a variety of monthly team outings.
- You will work on a variety of internal and external applications using a range of cutting-edge and Microsoft technologies.
- You will work across both web and mobile applications.
- You will receive bespoke accredited internal and external training.
- You will have experience in software development using C#/ASP.Net.
- You will have experience using SQL.
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud platform will be beneficial.
- You will work from purpose-built state of the art offices.
- Free and secure staff parking.
- Staff discount of their health applications.
- Ongoing training programmes.
There is real opportunity within this innovative company for career progression and considerable advancement of your own skillset.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs