MCS Group is working exclusively with one of NI's most successful software firms in their search for a .Net developer. While a local firm, they have a international reputation built off the back of exciting, user-centric products which truly make a difference in the day-to-day lives of individuals across multiple sectors and industries. You'll work closely with one of NI's most distinguished development managers (whom MCS have placed); gaining exposure to the latest technologies and exciting new products transcending mobile, IOT and analytics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a software developer interested in career progression, the latest technologies (.Net Core, Azure and Docker for example) and a really positive, friendly working environment!
What will you do day-to-day?
- Working within an Agile team, the .net software developer will create solutions using team selected technologies and designs.
- You'll utilise a mixture of the following: C#, .NET Core, REST API, Swagger, Angular, Bootstrap, SQL Azure, Microservices, Docker or other team selected polyglot solutions.
- You'll play a key role in driving applications to be fully cloud native
- You'll play a key part in Infrastructure as code and continuous deployment
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing, both within the team and at a wider level within the Development unit.
What experience do I need?
- You'll have commercial software experience, ideally working within the .NET stack, or equivalent.
- Experience in server-side application development, utilising OO design, design patterns and re-factoring
- Exposure to public cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS
- Agile team player
Up to £40,000 depending upon experience with a leading benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Senior IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs