MCS Group is delighted to be working once again with a local IT business providing support across NI. You will provide support for the transition of the mobile network and devices for a large public sector organisation.
- Build mobile devices in accordance with build specifications.
- Set up end user accounts and policies and load applications.
- Monitor mobile device licensing across the estate and for abuse o
- Monitor mobile device licensing across the estate and for abuse of corporate policy. Wipe and lo
- Remotely push/pull policies and/or applications to Mobile Devices during the configuration process and as agreed with the Customer.
- Support the Customer in the deployment of existing and any future applications as business need evolves.
- Arrange for the repair/ replacement of any devices that are under warranty/repair of devices out of warranty / order replacement devices.
- Manage issues, complaints, order status, account enquiries, user guides and training and for the repair and reporting of lost or stolen devices.
- Maintain an asset register.
- Order all new devices with new sims for staff.
- Track the status of orders for the receiving of all devices, sims and accessories and for distributing to the end users.
- Ensure all devices are unlocked and free from supplier application before distribution to users.
- Good organisational skills with sound attention to detail with a responsible attitude to record keeping and following procedures.
- Ability to use own initiative with the minimum of supervision.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team, build rapport, develop trust, be well organised and have a logical approach to problem solving and provide good customer service.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a keenness to learn and develop.
- Ability to escalate issues as appropriate to the Project Manager.
- Be a competent user of Microsoft packages.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 935508 . or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 96 935508 .
Experience: 0 yrs