MCS Group are proud to be supporting one of Belfast's newest software houses while they build out their new mobile development team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work latest mobile technology while delivering slick, industry led products
Our client is a new entrant to the Belfast tech scene. They have visions to grow their new team massively over the coming years and have already shown a massive commitment to that growth, with over 20 hires in the past few months.
Their software is used across multiple areas of their business; supporting employees and customers through innovative mobile app products while protecting their overall operation with the latest cyber security practices.
If you are interested in joining an innovative, forward thinking technology company who are serious about building world class solutions while investing fully into the growth and development of their people, I would say this is the role for you.
Your role as a xamarin developer within this team will be an exciting one!
You will work in an established team of engineers who are fully grounded here in Belfast, giving them the flexibility to be creative and autonomous in their role.
The Belfast team is split up into app development, API development, data engineering, testing functions and leadership.
You will be working closely with multiple teams - building new, innovative products used my millions of customers world wide and supporting the continuous design of our clients flagship hub app.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering high-quality, tested, secure customer-centric solutions for mobile platforms
- Working closely with product management and UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes
- Integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) to provide functionality to the mobile app
- Implementing automation through a CI/CD delivery process
Our client are seeking to connect with candidates who are experienced in creating top class mobile solutions.
What you must have:
Don't worry if you don't have it all! our client is keen to connect with techy individuals who are interested in building a career with them too.
- 3+ years working as either a mobile app developer for either Android/ iOS
- Experience in creating Xamarin-based mobile applications for both iOS & Android
- Strong .Net/C# knowledge and experience
- Experience integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Computer Science, Engineering, or STEM subject. Comparable commercial experience may also be considered
- Experience with Containers and DevOps tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Other valuable technologies: SQL & Relational Databases, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Xamarin Mono Framework, Xcode, NoSQL databases, React, Ionic
You will receive a generous package including an annual bonus, pension, health care, flexible working hours and further opportunities to advance your career through training and development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Christian Campbell, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs