MCS Group are proud to have been tasked by one of Belfast's most prominent Fintec companies to hire a QA Engineer. The successful QA Engineer will join their tight-knit QA Team in Belfast City Centre and assist them in the continual delivery of their software to Global Stock Exchanges and Investment Banks
My client is a world class provider of market access software to global clients in the Fintec industry. Their software allows the user to simplify the electronic trading process by delivering innovative cutting edge technology. The aim of this technology is to provide ultra reliable, high performance market data information to stock exchange traders around the globe. The QA Engineer will enjoy a vibrant working environment alongside some fantastic personal development opportunities.
The successful QA will have at least one year's commercial experience in either Manual or Automation testing with a hunger to develop their skillsets in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You will receive on the job training to allow you to further your automation skills and will quickly pick up and use new technologies.
The QA Engineer will regularly test on a Linux based platform and will have exposure to a wide range of test case design techniques. As you would expect, you will contribute to product delivery and end to end test development as you build your product expertise.
- Exposure to Test life Cycle from design right through to execution and automation
- You will have scripting experience, preferably in Python
- You will have an understanding of test implications of code change and enhancements
- Experience in collaborating with key stakeholders and both internal and external clients
- You will be a clear communicator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Third level education in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- Fintec experience
- Some knowledge of continuous integration or test driven development
- Testing experience on a Unix platform (Unix or Solaris)
- An ISTQB Qualification or similar
- Some Hardware/Software performance profiling experience
Experience: 0 yrs