MCS Group are delighted to be working with a new client in the research and development of software solutions within the Aerospace, Space, Security industries. Due to expansion they are looking to build out a new team here in Belfast and looking for a Machine Learning Engineer
They offer cost effective business solutions using the latest mobile and internet technologies. The Company's core competence is in the development of innovative and novel systems for business. Market leading capability in web-based procedure execution, Geo-location solutions using sophisticated data analytics and satellite positioning expertise. They have a proven track record in developing systems on time and within budget.
- Define architecture and selecting appropriate run time components to host AI/ML models
- * Support models built in Python
- * Build API interface for AI/ML models
- * Performance test and tune the AI/ML models and any runtime components
- * Support Data Science team with any data movements, data transformation and analysis etc.
- * Engineer and operationalize the AI/ML API environments
- * Optimise the design practices for building AI/ML models
- Expertise in Python
- Back ground with proven hands on ML or a Ph.D Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Passion for computer vision and machine learning, including course experience
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (Mainly TensorFlow)
Package: £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience and a benefits package which includes good holidays and pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Neil McComb, Specialist Consultant in Data and Analytics at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs