MCS Group is working closely with a ground-breaking technology company building out a brand new team in Belfast in their search for a Senior/Lead Machine Learning Engineer. This firm have made headlines for all the right reasons in the last 12 months having seen some of the biggest players in industries such as insurance, to defence to aerospace to use their cutting-edge suite of products. The Machine Learning Engineer will spearhead a brand new team working across the development of machine learning algorithms & models along with having the opportunity to shape the culture and set the pace for a growing Belfast office.
MCS Group are proud to have placed the firm's first hire in Belfast and feedback has been fantastic. You'll get the chance to work with some of the UK & Ireland's leading industry experts within the ML/AI field.
- Develop and design ML-based solutions in the area of satellite imagery analysis
- Implement and deploy the ML solutions
- Follow and replicate state-of-the-art research in the domain of satellite imagery analysis using ML
- The Machine Learning Engineer will have a strong academic background
- Fluency with the ML stack of choice (Keras, TensorFlow, FastAI)
- Strong Python coding/scripting skills
- Experience with AWS tooling for training and deploying ML models to production
Circa £50-60,000 depending upon experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs